Thanks for interest in joining our new blizzlike WoW -wrath of the lich king server.
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into the game, our website (user control panel) and forum. Click here to open the registration page.
2. You can download WOTLK from these websites.
You are totally welcome to use these websites Warmane/MEGA to download your World of warcraft - wrath of the lich king. It is way easy than download the installer and subsequently install the world of warcraft which is also time-consuming.
(Tutorial how to download the WOTLK from Warmane you can find in this Link)
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS (from USA) or enGB (from Europe), depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist 22.214.171.124
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket on Forum or use the messenger on our facebook page.
Your Nixos 3,3,5a admin team